Do you want to have more control over your financial future? If so, you need to choose the most suitable Financial Adviser for your requirements.
- Have nearly double the savings and investments than those who don’t.
- Are more than twice as likely to have a pension.
- Are more financially protected as a result of holding more financial products.
- Feel more financially confident and also feel more confident about their financial futures.
When it comes to choosing the right financial adviser there are some basic questions that need to be answered. Ask yourself the following questions to find out what you need to be asking your financial advisor today.
- Are you getting the best return on your investments and pension?
- Are you receiving on-going informed advice to ensure that you maximise investment performance, and also realise investment objectives?
- What provisions have you made to protect your income in the event of sickness, injury, accident or disability?
- As a business owner are you paying for your insurance plans yourself or could your business be paying the premiums for you?
- Does your existing adviser forensically examine your policies to ensure that they represent best advice and good value for money?
- Are you being provided with regular newsletters and kept up to date with any changes in the financial services arena thus maximising any opportunities that may arise?
- Are you confident that you have the best financial products tailored to your present circumstances?
If not, please allow us the opportunity to demonstrate what we can deliver for you and your business.